The Anti-Tank Type-33 is the final prize of the Easter Egg Hunt 3.
To make use of its low Agility use the Camping technique. Its high Damage, excellent Range and good Accuracy are great stats for the technique. However, because of its low ammo per clip, you will be constantly reloading so you need to camp at an area with sufficient cover.
- Extremely high Damage per shot, able to kill most players in one shot.
- Extremely long effective Range.
- Provides a default health boost of 7%.
- Very accurate, even at longer ranges and when moving.
- Buffed by various equipments. For instance, Mobile Assisted Unit R.I..
- Extremely low Agility, similar to the Cousar Crowe Assault or Energy Stinger.
- Very slow reload speed and RoF.
- Low ammo count (3).
- Nerfed by the Leprechaun's Leggings (damage reduction by 30%)
- Has damage drop off at long range.
- This weapon shares the same stats with Dragon's Breath Cannon and the Rail Gun.
- It's the fourth weapon in the game to have an effect when equipped by itself, after the Shield-Wielder, Parade Shotgun and the Maskeleon Rifle.
- Overall, this weapon has been considered by many to be a "free" version of the Flare Gun MK3.
- The Anti-Tank Type-33 is based on the M2 Browning heavy machine gun.
- The "anti-tank" appellation may refer to its original designed role as an anti-tank weapon as the M2 Browning development was near the end of World War I, where tanks had thin armor.
- In real life the M2 Browning feeds from 500-1000 round belts of .50 caliber rounds. The Anti-Tank Type-33 only has around 3 per reload, and as it deals no area damage. It may be partly based on World War II era medium-heavy anti-aircraft guns, like the 40mm Bofors Gun and the 50mm Flak 41.