The weapon functions similarly to an assault rifle but with the firepower of a shotgun.
The Atom-LR MK1 excels in medium ranged combat due to its range, tight crosshair, and the damage it can deal in a short amount of time.
- High clip size for a shotgun (12)
- Fire in an automatic configuration.
- Decent Damage, Range and Accuracy
- Has a scope
- Can be nerfed by certain equipments.
- Despite the clip size you may still find yourself reloading constantly.
- This is the first shotgun to have a scope!
- Holds the tightest crosshair among shotguns.
- First shotgun to use a revolving cylinder.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.