The 'Crafty' Handguns are a Dual MX Handgun weapon added in the Mexican Fiesta 3 (Update).
The 'Crafty' Handguns are not a very powerful weapon. If you are using this without any buffs, you are going to have a rough time in Multiplayer.
Once you have the buffing Armors, this weapon can hold its own, tearing down opponents in 3-5 shots in close range. However, the damage fall-off is sharp and the effective range is not long, so you have to be in close proximity to your opponents on order to defeat them.
Weapon Analysis Edit
- Active skill speeds up the player for a short time.
- The speed boost gets stronger when the player is low health, allowing for quick escapes.
- Can be buffed by various MX Armors.
- High capacity.
- Extremely low damage, comparable to the Assault Rifle DU MK 2, but without the poison effect.
- Low effective range.
- Active skill speeds up the player very slightly and lasts for a very short period of time when their health is full.
- Can be nerfed by various MX Armors.