"The Little Friend" is a weapon introduced during the Saint Patrick 2 (Update). It can be obtained from the April Fools' Day 2 (Event).
This weapon behaves like the Revolver but has 5 times the ammo! Try hitting enemies at medium range where the weapon performs its best while avoiding getting close to them.
- Good Range.
- Good Agility.
- Huge projectile, allowing the player to hit multiple enemies at once, or hit enemies behind covers.
- Damage fall off is not much.
- Great Damage.
- Huge clip size.
- Quite fast reload speed.
- Can be buffed by certain equipments.
- Projectile takes time to hit enemies at long range.
- Slow fire rate.
- Damage still drops off at long ranges.
- The projectile is similar to the MIB Noisy Cricket's projectile.
- Interestingly enough, this weapon's reload sound the same as the Ghostbusters Trap's "activation" and after-ward.
- "The Little Friend" is a reference to the 1983 move Scarface, where Tony Montana says "say hello to my little friend!"
- If you look closely, there is a joker symbol on the rear of the weapon
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.